You have now registered your online appointment with Avalon Laboratory Solutions, what do you do now?
- A representative from our office will reach out to you at the phone number provided, to confirm all demographic information and appointment time (if you booked via our website).
- Please arrive to your appointment with an official government ID and form of payment (credit card a& debit cards are only accepted at this time).
- Upon arrival, please call our COVID line at 410-205-9808 and provide the staff with your last name & make/model of your vehicle.
- One of our laboratory technicians will come out to your vehicle to assist you with creating & submitting the lab order to perform your testing.
- Once your order has been submitted, the laboratory staff will assist with walking you through the testing procedure & provide you information on how to access the patient portal.
- The instructions provided, will provide detailed information on how to access your test results upon completion.
- Test results should be available within 24-48 hours within the Avalon Laboratory portal.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at [email protected] or call us at 410-205-9808.
Stay safe & healthy!